Puzzle Pirates!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Comments & State of the Unions

Heyyyyy guysss,
I relee want you to comment on my posts and maybe even give me some ideas. Some of my posts are inspired by mah BFFaeaeaeae Karina Beana! But relee guys... COMMENTS!!! Also, scratch out the thing I said before "state of the unions everyday"... yea that won't be happenin'. It's way to hard to post EVERY SINGLE DAY! I'm sooooo sorry, I'm just going on complaining about my problems... I got an IDEA!!! If anyone ever needs advice on friend fights, boy crushes, ANYTHING askkkkkkk......

ME!!!

Or I can do a "Funny Update" every so often.. maybe everyday day... idk... You my ppl (i've always wanted to say that haha) should choose what i should do and what i shouldn't do!!!

Soo remember:
-Comment
-state of the unions are not an everyday thing
-And "advice" from the one and only ME!

lOVE
yours onlyyyyy
~Jilllllly Beann

No comments: