Puzzle Pirates!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Winterrr!!!

Break out the chapstick, lotion, mittens, hats, coats, and boots!!! Cuz WINTER IS HERE!!! Yesturday, Sunday, it snowed for most of the morning and early afternoon. We got a little over 1 inch. It's not much but, but this morning, it was 18 degrees out! i was freezing my socks off! ahahha. I know this is a kinda boring post, but i dont have any ideas. And with that, no comments. I really need your guys help, really. But tomorrow, I'm gonna try to find something to post. And I promise it'll be much better than this one!

lOVE
~Jilllllly Beann

1 comment:

Karina Beana said...

Jill
I thought that saying that my post was boring, please comment, wouldn't sound boring or beggingly...but when I read yours, it does...lol
So don't worry, I did the same thing too! ahhah...just keep saying stuff, you're doing better than I am. I haven't posted since like last Saturday.
<3_Karina Beanaa :)