Puzzle Pirates!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Maybe Last Post?

Heyy Everyone,
Well.. this maybe my last post. =[ But I hope everyone has a happy holiday!!!

The question that haunts me most around the holdidays - mostly asked my little kids:
~"Do you believe in Santa Claus?"
I'm not gonna say if I do or not, because I don't know who sees my blog, but every year, I have a little kid come up and ask me this terrifying question!!! Just today, a 4th grader in my dance class (Gillian) asked me this. Of course I said "Definately!". But he was real once! I am gonna say that... but not to little kids =]

If you comment on this... then I probably wont delete my blog... but if you don't, this may be my last post. So hopefully you comment bacause I really like doing this. It may be some work, but its funn! So Happy Holidays!!! <33333

~Jilllllly Beann

No comments: